Below are instructions on how to use the customer portal. If you require further assistance please phone 0478 113 558.
The customer portal will allow you to:
- Update your personal details at any time
- View your current classes – if your bookings are incorrect please email email@example.com
- Enrol for holiday swimming programs.
- Add extra sessions to your existing booking.
- View what classes have availability.
How to make a new booking:
- Sign in
- From the left hand side panel – select classes.
- Select add enrolments.
- A profile window will pop up, select either Holiday or Term Booking.
- Next you will need to select a student.
- Once you have selected a student class options will appear – select the classes you wish to enrol by adding to your cart.
- Select your classes for each of your children before completing your booking. To complete your booking you will need to checkout
- For School Holiday Bookings – repeat steps 3 to 7 for each week of the holiday program.
- You will receive a booking confirmation via email.
- Invoices are not generated – to determine the amount due please refer to the current term or holiday schedule for payment instructions.
What you can’t do on the Customer Portal:
- Cancel or change your bookings.
- To make changes or cancel your booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make payments. Invoices are not generated by the customer portal. Please see the current term or holiday schedule for payment instructions.
For assistance with the customer portal please call Kristin on 0478 113 558.