Do I need to rebook each term?
No. All bookings automatically roll over from the current term into the next term with the same day and class times. You will need to complete payment for the term by the date indicated on the term schedule and before the commencement of any tuition. Our bank details are shown below.
Do I need to book into holiday classes out of term time?
Yes you do. Students are not automatically enrolled into our holiday classes. Holiday programs are a continuation of our term program and are ideally suited for all swimmers wanting to improve their swimming or aspire to the next level. These are recommended to maintain and enhance fitness and technique, and are vital for the competitive swimmer. Holiday program bookings may be made via the customer portal. The coach will often recommend additional training for you if he believes it necessary for you to maintain your current squad requirements and swimming level.
How do I change my class day or times?
- You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us what changes you would like to make. Please note that changes are only possible when there is a vacancy in the requested class level, day and time.
- You will receive an email confirming your new time and day.
How do I withdraw from the program?
- Withdrawing from the program must be made 4 weeks before the commencement of the next term.
- You may email us at email@example.com and inform us that you would like to withdraw from the program.
- Withdrawals from the program mid term can only be made with reference to an illness or an injury and will need a doctor’s certificate to support the withdrawal. Refunds will be credited to future enrolments in holiday programs only.
- Late withdrawals incur a 4 week fee payment
Make up classes
- Please note that make ups are not guaranteed. Our program operates at close to full capacity and we are not always able to offer make ups. We encourage you to complete the sessions that you are enrolled into as a priority.
- Make up classes are not guaranteed and are only possible if space permits.
- Please note that make ups are harder to achieve in busier times of the year eg, Term 4 and Term 1.
- Make up classes do not carry forward to the next term or holiday period
How do I make payment for the classes that I am booked into?
Payment can be made by EFT (Electronic funds Transfer) or cash.
Bank details are:
- Account Name: Willoughby Swim Squads
- BSB 032196
- Account Number 449809
- Reference: Childs Surname and initial, + term or holiday program. eg T1=term one, H=holiday prog.