Do I need to rebook each term?
No. All bookings automatically roll over from the current term into the next term with the same day and class times. You will need to complete payment for the term by the date indicated on the term schedule.
Do I need to book into holiday classes out of term time?
Yes, if you are planning on swimming during the school holidays you must book your sessions. Students are not automatically enrolled into our holiday classes. Holiday program bookings may be made via the customer portal. The coach will often recommend additional training for you if they believe it necessary for you to maintain your current squad requirements and swimming level.
How do I change my class day or times?
- You may email us at email@example.com and inform us what changes you would like to make. Please note that changes are only possible when there is a vacancy in the requested class level, day and time.
- You will receive an email confirming your new time and day.
How do I withdraw from the program?
- Withdrawing from the program must be made 4 weeks before the commencement of the next term.
- You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us that you would like to withdraw from the program.
- Withdrawals from the program mid term can only be made with reference to an extended illness or an injury and will need a doctor’s certificate to support the withdrawal. Refunds are not given for withdrawals, however lessons can be credited towards holiday programs.
- Late withdrawals incur a 4 week fee payment
Make up classes
- Our program operates at close to full capacity and we are not always able to offer make ups. We encourage you to complete the sessions that you are enrolled into as a priority.
- Make up classes are not guaranteed and are only possible if space permits.
- Please note that make ups are harder to achieve in busier times of the year eg, Term 4 and Term 1.
- Make up classes do not carry forward to the next term or holiday period
How do I make payment for the classes that I am booked into?
Payment can be made by EFT (Electronic funds Transfer) or cash.
Bank details are:
- Account Name: Willoughby Swim Squads
- BSB 032196
- Account Number 449809
- Reference: Childs Surname and initial, + term or holiday program. eg T1=term one, H=holiday prog.
For further information on our program and our terms and conditions please refer to the Parent Information Handbook which forms part of our terms and conditions. By enrolling with Willoughby Swim Squads you agree to the terms and conditions.