Great news! Willoughby Swim Squads is now able to accept Active Kids Vouchers. Below are our Terms and Conditions, these help to minimise administration time and costs involved in accepting, recording and processing the vouchers. Please read carefully.
- Please make sure to pay the Term fees due (minus the voucher amount) before you lodge your voucher with us. Vouchers lodged with Willoughby Swim Squads without the balance of term fees paid will not be submitted to the Office of Sport in the current term and you will be liable for full fee payment.
- Vouchers to be redeemed must be lodged with Willoughby Swim Squads no later than the end of week 1 of each term along with the balance of term fees paid.
- Lodge via our website here on this page via the form below.
- Only one voucher per child per term can be redeemed.
- Willoughby Swim Squads will submit all vouchers to the Office of Sport at the end of week 1 each term. Any vouchers received after this date or vouchers received without balance of fees paid will be retained for the following term.
- Customers are responsible for paying any owing amount if a submitted voucher is not accepted by the Office of Sport.
- By lodging your Active Kids voucher with Willoughby Swim Squads you agree to the above terms and conditions.